Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

DFI - Wk #1

ŌKU WHAKAARO

  1. What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
    • Utilizing technology to help further students engagement and learning.
    • Have come a long way since the inception of blended learning and the Manaiakalani origins back in 2005. Considering the primitive technological equipment and software we were using back then to what we have today, the advancement of technology has developed, along with students learning.
    • I learnt that the main goal is to support our children who have been learning in a digital learning environment so they can continue learning while our new teachers get up to speed.
  2. What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
    • I found the Eyes on Text and voice type activity really helpful and insightful. I hope to utilize this new found knowledge in my classroom with my students.
  3. What did I learn that could be used with my learners?
    • As mentioned above
  4. What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
    • Utilize the Blog to reflect and self evaluate my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment